In this podcast AJ Witt and I interview James Moy from ViacomCBS. James shares his approach to optimising spend on SaaS apps, including Zoom. James covers the whole optimisation process including the people to communicate with, the processes to be refined and the technology to track...
Category: Case Studies
(L-R) James Bell, Leah Rawlings, & Huw Jones ITAM is a growing industry. Salaries have risen 15% in two years, and more organisations are hiring for ITAM roles, but it’s taking longer than before to fill these roles1. This is due to the worsening skills gap– which is exacerbated...
In order to encourage more people into ITAM roles, I think it’s important to share what people love about their ITAM careers. Thanks to Julia Veall from Vodafone UK for stepping up and sharing her views. Last month we reported that the skills shortage in the ITAM industry has...
ITAM in 2019: Leadership, Networking and saving $120m – by George Arezina, 2018 ITAM Professional of the Year
This article has been contributed by George Arezina, Head of Global Software Asset Management at F. Hoffman La Roche AG – 2018 ITAM Professional of the Year Award Winner. George Arezina, Head of Global Software Asset Management at F. Hoffman La Roche AG – 2018 ITAM Professional...
The American airline JetBlue has halved the number of named users required for SAP with proactive user management. With revenue of $7BN and over 40,000 annual passengers, JetBlue is the USAs 6th largest airline I recently met with Mukarram Syed, General Manager for IT Corporate Products...
In this video, Colin Simmons, IT Asset Manager of Kingfisher IT Services speaks about the ITAM Teams and Stakeholders and describes the relationship between the two. Colin, a 2016 ITAM Review Lifetime Achievement Award winner, shares how your actual “TEAM” extends beyond...
In this video, Geoff Worsely, SAM Enterprise Architect of Aspera shares his advice when entering into Software Agreements as they may not be as transparent as they seem. As an ex auditor himself, he advises to check through audit clauses thoroughly to ensure as a customer, we understand...
The SAM team at Roche won the ITAM Review Project of the Year 2016 in our Excellence Awards in November. In this article George Arezina shares the story behind the Roche win. Thanks to George and team for sharing their journey. An established global leader in research focused...
I met with Gerben Vermeulen and Arjen Hamerling of Prof-IT group back in December in Amsterdam. In this video we have a quick chat about driving a successful relationship with SAM Managed Service providers. As independent SAM consultants, Gerben and Arjen are often sat between the...
Argos, one of the UK’s most successful and well recognized retail brands Argos Audit Defence: In this video Danny Begg, SAM technical specialist at Argos, shares his approach to defending and managing software audit requests. Danny also makes the case for more collaboration...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Is there an ITAM talent crisis? Interview with Julia Veall
- Optimize SaaS Spend: How to Navigate To True North
- SaaS Management for large organisations requires a cultural shift
- Podcast Episode 115: ITAM & legal, the traditional approach to ITAM is not enough
- Why ‘Quality of Service (QoS)’ is crucial in engineering software licensing
- Building the SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Quick guide to Microsoft BYOL (Bring your own licensing)
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Quick guide to Hardware Asset Tagging