Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces. In this episode of The ITAM Review podcast AJ Witt from The ITAM Review and Tom Watson from AMI discuss the business benefits of hardware tracking in hybrid workplaces. This is a topic of increasing importance as company-owned and...
Category: Hardware Asset Management
According to a new ITAD study by Future Market Insights, the IT asset disposition market is expected to reach US$ 31.8 Billion by 2032, up from US$ 15.6 Billion in 2022, expanding at a CAGR of 7.4%. FMI suggests that the growth can be attributed to factors such as strict data security...
A recent report & survey by the UK’s Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) has highlighted the growing problem of how to reduce e-waste and how we can do more to reduce consumption of rare earth metals and shore up overstretched supply chains. The report also includes some surprising...
Win one of three ITAM Review cotton polo shirts, whilst also contributing towards our Hardware Asset Management (HAM) community survey. Thanks to Claire Stanton (Pictured), one of three winners from our last giveaway in December, posing for a selfie in her ITAM Review polo shirt! Hardware...
This article “Hardware Asset Management takes centre stage” is co-authored by AJ Witt of The ITAM Review and Kieron Dean, Principal Solution Consultant at ServiceNow As IT Asset Management teams, it is all too easy to focus on managing software – ensuring that contracts...
This post was contributed by Sarah Davies. Image by Free-Photos from Pixabay IT Asset Disposition is an integral piece of the ITAM puzzle. How you’re going to deal with your assets at the end of their life is something that should be at the forefront of your mind even when purchasing...
ITAM teams have a critical role to perform in governing the rapid transformation we’ve seen to remote working worldwide in 2020. In this article we examine what’s changed, where ITAM teams should focus, and what you need to do to get to grips with the world of remote work. What’s...
ServiceNow continue to expand their ITAM portfolio with the announcement of enhanced Hardware Asset Management capabilities, coming in their “Paris” release in September. Alongside this, SAM Pro customers will also see improvements to Oracle, SAP, & SaaS license management....
This article has been contributed by Mark Dobson, ITAD Specialist at NextUse. ITAD for Mobile Devices When you’re about to retire dozens or hundreds of your employees’ mobile devices, you don’t want the company data stored on them to end up in the hands of your competitors...
Appropriately enough for Halloween, October’s Market Guide looks at the end of the IT Asset lifecycle – disposition. IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) is concerned with managing the end-of-ownership of your devices – those you no longer require, or have no use for, are considered...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process