Thank you to everyone that participated in the recent Global Reader Survey. The survey is very useful for us to shape our output for next year. Since 2008 we’ve prided ourselves in listening to our audience, it ensures our content and events are current and relevant. Below is a...
Category: ITAM Review News
The ITAM review focuses on the IT asset management field as part of our service we cover some of the latest news and stories in the area. Below we have compiled a collection of articles around the IT asset management niche that will keep you informed of the latest developments in the area.
We cover various IT asset management stories including case studies, best practice and thought leadership.
Since 2008 we’ve prided ourselves in listening to our audience, it ensures our content and events are current and relevant. Please help us shape our plans for 2022 by completing our Global Reader Survey. Simply click the link below to complete the survey and share your feedback. What...
2021 Excellence Awards Winners Announced at Wisdom EMEA We are thrilled to announce the winners of our 2021 ITAM Review Excellence Awards, which was held during a ceremony at Wisdom EMEA 2021 at the Kia Oval Cricket Ground on the evening of 28th September. Returning for its sixth...
Excellence Awards Shortlist We’re back for our sixth year of The ITAM Review Excellence Awards and we’re thrilled to announce that we received over 140 nominations! Building on the success of our 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 awards, our quest continues to shine a light...
ITAM Review Learning have announced a partnership with GK Apprenticeships to launch an ITAM apprenticeship scheme in the UK. GKA specialise in the delivery of IT/Digital Apprenticeship programmes and will be delivering a range of programmes with ITAM Review Learning course content...
I am pleased to share some exciting new developments and company update for The ITAM Review. Like the rest of world, we’ve experienced a rollercoaster ride of a year, but as a result we’re bigger and stronger than ever before. A rollercoaster of a year! Like the rest of world,...
We are delighted to announce that USU (formerly Aspera) have attained certification status for their solution USU Software Asset Management. It is certified for both Enterprise SAM (formerly as SmartTrack) and Oracle Database License Management (formerly as LicenseControl for Oracle). This...
Image by Dean Moriarty from Pixabay 2021 is here and what better way to start this new year than submitting your session to speak at one (or more) or our world-renowned ITAM Review Wisdom events?! We’ve confirmed the dates and formats for all 3 of our 2021 Wisdom conferences and...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
- Microsoft 365 Compliance Assessments
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- Risk Management within ITAM
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide