Cet article a été écrit par Rich Gibbons, ITAM Review et Damien Juillard, Elée / Sambox.io Après la fin du support pour SQL Server 2008/2008 R2 le 9 Juillet 2019, Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 a également atteint la fin de son cycle de support le 14 Janvier 2020. Qu’est-ce...
Category: ITAM Review News
The ITAM review focuses on the IT asset management field as part of our service we cover some of the latest news and stories in the area. Below we have compiled a collection of articles around the IT asset management niche that will keep you informed of the latest developments in the area.
We cover various IT asset management stories including case studies, best practice and thought leadership.
We’re at least 3 months into the COVID-19 outbreak and still learning more details about the virus on a regular basis. This is also the case for businesses – everyone is still working to understand exactly what the impact is for them, how they can mitigate it, and what the long-terms...
Ahead of our upcoming conference – Wisdom EMEA online (June 9-11), we spoke to some of our sponsors and asked “What long-term changes will COVID-19 bring to ITAM”? The COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic has had a huge impact on 2020 for countless people and businesses...
We live in unpredictable times – for ourselves, our families, and the organisations we work for. With the business playbook torn up, what can we as ITAM professionals do to help bring order to the chaos? That’s the subject of our new Online Summit – ITAM Crisis Management,...
Excellence Awards Shortlist We’re back for our fifth year of The ITAM Review Excellence Awards and we’re thrilled to announce that we received over 130 nominations from 19 countries! Building on the success of our 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 awards, our quest continues to shine...
It’s always useful for us to get a view of how certain subjects are affecting ITAM professionals and our latest “State of UK ITAM” survey covers a few hot topics! We’re looking at: Brexit SaaS IaaS Future Technology Tools Hardware Asset Management And it only takes...
Here’s part 2 of what our Wisdom USA sponsors had to say in answer to our question “How much of a focus should software audits be for an ITAM manager in 2020 and beyond?”. Origina by Brendan Walsh Audits are inevitable. It’s not a question of IF you’ll be audited,...
With reports that software audits are slowing down and the increasing move to cloud within many organisations, does that mean software audits are not important anymore? Ahead of our Wisdom USA conference, we asked our sponsors to share their thoughts on the importance of audits going...
The ITAM Review are delighted to publish the first comprehensive research into the emerging SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Management market. Enterprise SaaS Management tools and services enable companies to ensure SaaS is managed across a range of use cases including Cost Management,...
This is the fifth “speaker spotlight” article for Wisdom USA 2020 – a chance for you to see some of the fantastic speakers and sessions we’ve got in store for you this next month in St Petersburg, Florida. Joining me is Rebecca Horton, ITAM Manager at Ceridian. What is your...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Quick Guide to IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) accreditations and certifications
- What is a software license?
- What is Secondary Software?
- Annual ITAM Review Excellence Awards – 2021 Winners Announced
- What is 3rd Party Support?
- The value ITAM brings to the Service Desk
- Incident, Problem and Change Defined
- To win at ITAM, pick a sweet spot
- Microsoft 365 SaaS prices increase by up to 25%
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know