How does your salary compare to your ITAM industry peers? How big is your team and the resources available to you compared to others in the industry. Your feedback is required! Building on previous salary surveys This is our fourth consecutive Salary Survey, following similar surveys...
It’s always useful for us to get a view of how certain subjects are affecting ITAM professionals and our latest “State of UK ITAM” survey covers a few hot topics! We’re looking at: Brexit SaaS IaaS Future Technology Tools Hardware Asset Management And it only takes...
The ITAM Review are delighted to publish the first comprehensive research into the emerging SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Management market. Enterprise SaaS Management tools and services enable companies to ensure SaaS is managed across a range of use cases including Cost Management,...
This Standard has been superseded. To access the new standard please follow this link: SaaS Management Tool Certification Standard v2 SaaS Subscription Management tools are designed to enable organisations to manage their full stack of SaaS Applications – everything from a free...
ITAM Review researches the SaaS Management Solutions market – your opportunity to participate Managing SaaS subscriptions continues to be a hot topic for ITAM professionals. Spending is continuing to shift from perpetual license models to subscriptions with many organisations...
ITAM Global average salary shoots up 15% in two years Skills shortage worsened since 2017 Can ISO organisational certification deliver the credibility required for increased CXO exposure? Introduction Thanks to everyone that participated in our 2019 Salary and Skills Survey. I shared...
This month’s Market Guide looks at options for managing assets at the end of the ITAM lifecycle. A vital part of Retire is ensuring that all data has been removed from assets prior to disposal. This is a wide-ranging area (for example, you may be surprised to hear that printers...
This article is a final call to participate in the 2019 ITAM Review Salary and Skills survey, and a short preview of some of the early results. To complete the survey please follow this link: START THE SURVEY I’ll be presenting the final results on the second day of Wisdom UK, our...
How does your salary compare to your ITAM industry peers? How big is your team and the resources available to you compared to others in the industry? Do you have the right skillset to equip you for the future? Your feedback is required! Please participate in our ITAM Review community...
Our latest Market Guide looks at options for Salesforce License Optimisation. It seems like only yesterday, but Salesforce is 20 years old this year. 20 years ago they set out on a mission to be a huge disruptor of the application software industry and it is safe to say that they...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process