How do ITAM Review readers manage data erasure and disposal of hard drives? Please help with a quick survey on Hard Drive Disposal. I’m conducting a quick survey on how ITAM Review readers dispose of hard drives, the methods used, standards adhered to and attitudes towards hard...
Number of assets versus team size – from our 2014 Salary Survey How does your salary compare to your ITAM industry peers? How big is your team and the resources available to you compared to others in the industry. Your feedback is required! Please participate in our ITAM Review...
Research I’ve just published with The Campaign for Clear Licensing (CCL) reports that the average software audit (according to 170 worldwide ITAM, SAM and Licensing Pros) takes 7.13 months to complete and consumes 194.15 hours of IT department time. See the full report here: http://www.clearlicensing.org/audit-report-nov-2016/ The...
I am pleased to announce the publication of our ‘2016 SAM Tools Universe‘ report, an independent assessment of leading SAM tools for large enterprises. It has taken us the best part of eight months to compile the research, sorry for the delay. Starting in February and...
Audit Census: Please support Campaign for Clear Licensing research into Software Audit activity and the role of the big four audit firms Please participate in our Audit Census The purpose of this survey is to investigate current software audit activity. This research revisits themes...
I’m midway through a competitive comparison of the top ten SAM tools for large enterprises. See the original call for participants here. As part of the analysis we’ve collected customer numbers and it is interesting to see the market share of the key players. SAM tool market share...
Most popular categories on the ITAM Review Forum We launched a new forum at the start of the year, this is a quick update on progress so far. As we stated in January, it can be anonymous if you want it to be, tagged and moderated. It also features rating so the good stuff rises to...
This article provides the results of our survey into the ITAM business case from November 2015. Thanks to our friends at Cireson for sponsoring this research. Introduction – The business case for ITAM The goal of this project was to identify how organizations measure the business...
In preparation for module two of our 12 Box training program “How to harness ITAM and ITSM integration“, Rory Canavan provides a guide to assessing your own ITAM process maturity. Do people engage with your processes? Telltale Signs of Poor ITAM Process The following...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Is there an ITAM talent crisis? Interview with Julia Veall
- Optimize SaaS Spend: How to Navigate To True North
- SaaS Management for large organisations requires a cultural shift
- Podcast Episode 115: ITAM & legal, the traditional approach to ITAM is not enough
- Why ‘Quality of Service (QoS)’ is crucial in engineering software licensing
- Building the SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Quick guide to Microsoft BYOL (Bring your own licensing)
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Quick guide to Hardware Asset Tagging