Thank you to everyone who joined us in Twickenham for Wisdom EMEA 2022 this week. From magic tricks to plastic pigs, from flamboyant shirts to regal rugby stars, Wisdom EMEA 2022 had it all. Here are a few of my highlights from Wisdom EMEA 2022: Rich rocking his legendary shirt...
Two packed days and 36 sessions later, Wisdom North America 2022 is all wrapped up. Don’t worry if you missed the event, as we will be keeping the sessions available to view on-demand. From how to build a successful ITAD programme to SaaS discovery to managing ITAM with a hybrid...
Image by Dean Moriarty from Pixabay 2021 is here and what better way to start this new year than submitting your session to speak at one (or more) or our world-renowned ITAM Review Wisdom events?! We’ve confirmed the dates and formats for all 3 of our 2021 Wisdom conferences and...
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay Wisdom Online North America took place September 29th – October 1st and it was absolutely fantastic! Originally planned for March 2020 in St Petersburg, Florida, it was a pleasure to host and really showed us that a virtual conference can be a...
With Wisdom Online North America fast approaching on September 29 – October 1, (register here if you haven’t already!), I wanted to take a look at a few of our awesome end user sessions to give you a taste of what’s in store. Image by TheDigitalWay from Pixabay James Moy,...
Wisdom Online is coming to the APAC region, November 24-25, 2020. Although, for this year at least, we can’t make our annual trip across the globe to Australia – through the power of modern technology, we CAN still deliver great content to all our awesome Australian & New...
We’re at least 3 months into the COVID-19 outbreak and still learning more details about the virus on a regular basis. This is also the case for businesses – everyone is still working to understand exactly what the impact is for them, how they can mitigate it, and what the long-terms...
Ahead of our upcoming conference – Wisdom EMEA online (June 9-11), we spoke to some of our sponsors and asked “What long-term changes will COVID-19 bring to ITAM”? The COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic has had a huge impact on 2020 for countless people and businesses...
Here’s part 2 of what our Wisdom USA sponsors had to say in answer to our question “How much of a focus should software audits be for an ITAM manager in 2020 and beyond?”. Origina by Brendan Walsh Audits are inevitable. It’s not a question of IF you’ll be audited,...
With reports that software audits are slowing down and the increasing move to cloud within many organisations, does that mean software audits are not important anymore? Ahead of our Wisdom USA conference, we asked our sponsors to share their thoughts on the importance of audits going...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022