If you need help managing your Oracle Licensing and the associated risks why not attend one of our Oracle Seminars in Berlin or New York Campaign for Clear Licensing White Paper: “Key risks in managing Oracle Licensing” Download – “Key risks in managing...
This is abridged version of a whitepaper by Richard Spithoven of b.lay. You can download the full version (without registration) on the b.lay website here. Richard was one of our highly experienced presenters at our free Oracle Licensing Seminar held in November in London. Our next Oracle...
This is an independent review of HP Asset Manager for managing Oracle Licensing. This review is part of our Oracle License Management Group Test. HP Asset Manager for Oracle License Management Product: HP Software Asset Management solution (SAM) consisting of HP Asset Manager (AM)...
This is an independent review of Snow Software for managing Oracle Licensing. This review is part of our Oracle License Management Group Test. Snow License Manager for Oracle License Management Product: Snow License Manager + Oracle Management Option (OMO) Version Released: OMO released...
This is an independent review of Lime Software for Oracle License Management. Review Summary Product: Lime Discovery, Inventory and License Manager Version: Lime Discovery 3.1, Lime Inventory 4.6, Lime License Manager 2.6 Version Released: January 2014 Year Company Founded and Turnover:...
This is an independent review of FlexNet Manager for Oracle. FlexNet Manager for Oracle Summary Product: FlexNet Manager for Oracle Version: 2013 Version Released: 25th June 2013 Year Founded / Turnover: Founded as ‘InstallShield’ in 1987, Turnover not disclosed. Total number...
Easytrust has been built from the ground up specifically to manage Oracle licensing. The company has a good foundation of customers in France and is now growing internationally via channel partners. The Easytrust Oracle License Management offering consists of the following main components: Agent...
This is an independent review and comparison of specialist tools for managing Oracle licensing. Solutions reviewed: Easytrust Flexera Software HP Lime Software Snow Software How are Oracle databases configured? Whilst Oracle has hundreds of product lines, ITAM Review readers...
This is our first foray into Podcasting, so forgive me if it’s a bit rough around the edges. In this session we delve into Oracle, Oracle Licensing and Oracle License Management. Thanks very much to our guests and Oracle experts: Piaras MacDonnell, Craig Guarente and Richard Spithoven...
Oracle announced back in 2010 that it would begin to verify the data provided by ITAM tools. Oracle is notoriously difficult to manage from an ITAM perspective because Oracle products don’t install like most other publishers (no .exes to track in your inventory tool) and the configuration...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Optimize SaaS Spend: How to Navigate To True North
- SaaS Management for large organisations requires a cultural shift
- Podcast Episode 115: ITAM & legal, the traditional approach to ITAM is not enough
- Why ‘Quality of Service (QoS)’ is crucial in engineering software licensing
- Building the SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Quick guide to Hardware Asset Tagging
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process