Our latest Market Guide looks at options for Salesforce License Optimisation. It seems like only yesterday, but Salesforce is 20 years old this year. 20 years ago they set out on a mission to be a huge disruptor of the application software industry and it is safe to say that they...
Category: Tools Intelligence
January’s Market Guide looks at tools for ITAM Process Automation. As our roles as IT Asset Managers mature there is a need to deal efficiently with day-to-day operational demands on our time, and automation is a way of doing this whilst still retaining oversight & control....
ITAM and SAM tools cover a wide spectrum – free to many thousands of pounds, specific features to a wide range of abilities, inventory only to having no inventory capability, vendor created to vendor agnostic, easy to use to…not so easy to use. We’re always interested to...
Who is the current market leader for SAM tools for large enterprises? This is a call for tool manufacturers to participate in our independent assessment of the Enterprise SAM tools market. We are well overdue a market-wide comparison of SAM tools. We last did a comprehensive comparison...
SAM Tools are now a basic must-have for any organisation I remember when I first started in the SAM industry and was looking to implement a SAM tool that at the time a number of professionals and IT staff told me that they were ‘nice to have’ but not essential. At the time I could...
Anyone within the ITAM or software licensing space are aware that SAM Tools provide a system for the management of software licenses throughout their lifecycle. You can add your license details manually into the SAM Tool from documentation like invoices, license agreements, financial...
Software asset management constantly has to prove its worth to organisations. Due to the fact that it is a relatively immature and emerging business function, a number of organisations still have the attitude of ‘we’ve gone this long without SAM; we don’t need to invest in...
Independent Review brainwaregroup is a provider of systems management and IT Lifecycle Management tools and services who have over 400 clients worldwide. With more than 1.5m managed clients, brainwaregroup’s software has been implemented in a number of organisations over the past...
I am pleased to publish an updated list of customer satisfaction scores. This follows our previous table back in January. Please Note: This is not a one-off exercise. We will continually collect satisfaction scores. So please help your ITAM industry peers make smarter tool buying...
This SAM Tool Buyers Guide highlights some of the key requirements and competitive differentiators to consider when selecting and buying Software Asset Management (SAM) tools. This guide is available in PDF format, subscribe to our newsletter to download it. I have also included...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022