- Tool Reviews
- News Archive
About This Event
ITAM in the Cloud Era
Further to the success of our first US & UK annual conferences in 2016, The ITAM Review are venturing out to Sydney, Australia on 22nd & 23rd November 2017.
This year we will continue to address the challenges that our readers face on a day-to-day basis, in particular how to manage an ITAM practice in the cloud era. Cloud still represents a small proportion of overall IT spend, but ITAM Review readers are telling us that software agreements invariably contain cloud components as cloud adoption is now a strategic focus for many software publishers.
Our expert speakers will be discussing topics including:
- ITAM in the Cloud era
- How to respond to and leverage the big vendors’ focus on Cloud
- Cloud and contract negotiation tactics and contractual risks
- Optimising your software investments
- Building agility into your ITAM programme
- Guidance & practical tips on software licensing
- How to combat sharp practices from software publishers
- SAM Intelligence in Cyber Security Warfare
We’re offering delegates two packed days of plenary and workshop sessions from the world’s leading ITAM speakers; ITAM Practitioners, ITAM Review Excellence Award Winners, ITAM Experts, Licensing Experts, Legal Counsel and Vendors.
The mixture of real life, ITAM theory and best practice, alongside opportunities to network with and learn from peers, will provide delegates with an un-missable 2-day event.
Early bird rate (valid until 30th September 2017): $340 per person (AUD)
Full price rate: $475 per person (AUD)
Who Should Attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- IT Procurement Professionals
The full 2017 Conference agenda will be confirmed soon.
Full 2017 conference speaker details will be confirmed soon.
If you would like to submit a speaker request for our next conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner & Founder, The ITAM Review
Microsoft Licensing Analyst. The ITAM Review
Founder, Enterprise Licence Solutions
Managing Director, APAC, Palisade Compliance
Why You Should Attend
- Learn how to respond to and leverage the big vendors’ focus on Cloud
- Find out how to optimise your software investments
- Advice on cloud & contract negotiation tactics and contractual risks
- Guidance & practical tips on managing software license risk & opportunities
- Find out about open source alternatives & opportunities
- Identify the best ITAM tools and services for your organisation
- 2 packed days from the world’s leading ITAM speakers; ITAM Practitioners, ITAM Review Excellence Award Winners, ITAM Experts, Licensing Experts, Legal Counsel and Vendors
- Opportunities to network with and learn from peers
Aerial UTS Function Centre
UTS Building 10
Level 7, 235 Jones Street,
Aerial UTS Function Centre is located in the heart of Sydney, 15 minutes walk from Central Station, the hub of Sydney’s transport network.
For more information about train travel visit the State Rail Authority.
Find out bus departure and arrival times courtesy of Sydney Buses Online Timetables.
Please click here for details of local car parking facilities.
For delegates conferencing at the UTS Aerial Function Centre, Accor Hotels would like to offer 10% off the best available rate at selected hotels nearby. With Mercure Sydney and Novotel Sydney Central just across the road and Ibis Sydney World Square just a short walk away, you are sure to find something that suits your budget when meeting at the UTS Aerial Function Centre.
Please follow the link to confirm availability http://accorasiapacificpartners.com/UTSAerialFunctionCentre
Things to do in the local area
- Sydney Harbour
- Bondi Beach
- Opera performance at Sydney Opera House
- Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Afternoon Discovery Cruise of Sydney Harbour
- Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Quay Restaurant (2nd year in top 100 restaurants in the world/ awarded 3 hats in The Sydney Morning Herald’s Good Food Guide)
- Sepia Restaurant (2nd year in top 100 restaurants in the world, awarded 3 hats in The Sydney Morning Herald’s Good Food Guide)
Testimonials & Reviews
Some 2016 conference delegate feedback:
- ‘Thank you and your colleagues for a very inspiring 2 days…’
- ‘Thanks Martin Thompson for arranging such an informative and wonderful conference. I would also like to thank all speakers and experts for sharing their knowledge. This is a great platform to learn, explore and get new ideas related to ITAM world’
- ‘I thought it was a very good conference and it was evident that the presenters had an in depth knowledge of their specialist subjects’
- ‘Great conference, thank you, really enjoyed it and got out of it personally and professionally’
- ‘Excellent event. ITAM can be very isolating so nice to feel I’m not alone’
- ‘Very good, glad I came!!’
- ‘Thanks for a good event with a lot of concrete information’
- ‘Really useful, great sessions’
- ‘Day two was fantastic – very useful & great speakers with invaluable experience’
- ‘Nice to go to an event which was interactive with the attendees, rather than just presentations’
- ‘Excellent panel sessions’