- Tool Reviews
- News Archive
12 Box Assessment Model Webinar Module 1: AUTHORITY
About This Event
On the 28th January, The ITAM Review broadcasted the first Webinar in our series of the 12 Box Assessment Model Training Course – Authority.
This is the 1st of 12 modules consisting of ITAM theory & real life experiences and is a unique opportunity to gain free knowledge and best practice from ITAM experts to implement into your business.
If you weren’t able to attend the live session, please register below to receive a link to the webinar recording, for on-demand play back.
How to secure and maintain senior management support for IT Asset Management.
1. How to sell ITAM to senior management
2. How to create a compelling, relevant and realistic business plan
3. How to measure success and keep senior management engaged
12 Box Exam & Certification
Click here to see details of how to take the 12 Box online exam and receive a personal certification.
Who Should Attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- IT Procurement Professionals
Why You Should Attend
- Cost – The Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience -You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
- How to sell ITAM to senior management
- Building the business case and tailoring communications
- Measuring impact and returns
- Maintaining momentum
- Case Study
Martin is owner and founder of the The ITAM Review , The ITSM Review and Tools Advisor. Martin is also founder and Chair, Campaign for Clear Licensing. A contributor to the British Computer Society (BCS) Configuration Management Group and contributor to the UK itSMF UK Service Transition SIG.
This event is not sponsored.
Testimonials & Reviews
- ‘This was a great webinar — very informative. I am looking forward to the other 11 modules!’
- ‘Very well pitched, i.e. middle of the road to be understandable for beginners as well as for people with experience in the field. Looking forward to the next module’
- ‘I thought this module was well organized and well presented, bringing together some key points about how to get the ITAM ball rolling and to keep it rolling. I look forward to next month’s module’.
- ‘Really good & interactive’
- ‘Great presentation! Thanks so much for putting these together. I look forward to next month!!’
- ‘Thanks this is well-aimed and helped me to think about next steps I should be taking’.
- ‘The session was very informative with excellent examples’.