About this event
This event has now taken place.
Join The ITAM Review’s AJ Witt and ServiceNow’s Kieron Dean for a live webinar on Wednesday 2nd October at 4pm BST.
Your organisation is standing on digital foundations. Software and hardware is the means of production. This webinar explores a framework for managing those vital assets through engaging with stakeholders across the business and building a deep understanding of your technology landscape where all stakeholders use the same data to make the right business decisions and accelerate value creation.
Hear from Kieron Dean, ServiceNow, as he explores the benefits of a rich CMDB placed at the nucleus of your ITAM lifecycle. Alongside AJ Witt, ITAM Review, he will cover key topics such as:
- How to build a rich central vision of your technology landscape, accessible to all decision-makers and stakeholders
- How ITAM should work with key stakeholders to break down silos and drive value creation from technology assets
- Practical tips for engaging with stakeholders such as End User Computing, Security, and Architects.
- Prepare for the convergence of traditional SAM with consumption tracking for IaaS & SaaS deployments.
- Understand how effective stakeholder management can result in better decision-making
- Know how to engage key stakeholders and be seen as an enabler
- Leverage the power of automation to ensure the data you rely on is accurate, rich, and up-to-date
- Build the right team to become an outward-facing creator of enhanced business value
REGISTER HERE to watch the webinar on demand
Who should attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- Service Delivery Managers
- Introduction to Stakeholder Management
- What great stakeholder engagement enables
- Practical Stakeholder Management case studies
- Building a rich CMDB
- Leveraging a shared CMDB to deliver business value
AJ Witt, ITAM Industry Analyst, The ITAM Review
AJ Witt is ITAM Industry Analyst at The ITAM Review. Previous to joining the ITAM Review team in April 2018, he was Software Asset Manager for Carnival UK, operators of the P&O & Cunard cruise lines. Coming from a background in IT Infrastructure technical operations IT Security & Compliance, AJ is well-placed to share his experience of how dynamic SAM teams can build mutually-beneficial stakeholder engagement. AJ lives close to the New Forest National Park and enjoys cycling when his son isn’t keeping him busy with music, astronomy, and art projects.
Kieron Dean, ServiceNow
Why you should attend
- Cost – This Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience -You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
Testimonials and reviews
‘This was a great webinar — very informative. I am looking forward to the other 11 modules!’
‘Very well pitched, i.e. middle of the road to be understandable for beginners as well as for people with experience in the field. Looking forward to the next module’
‘I thought this module was well organized and well presented, bringing together some key points about how to get the ITAM ball rolling and to keep it rolling. I look forward to next month’s module’.
‘Really good & interactive’
‘Great presentation! Thanks so much for putting these together. I look forward to next month!!’
‘Thanks this is well-aimed and helped me to think about next steps I should be taking’.
‘The session was very informative with excellent examples’