About this event
This webinar was presented live by Martin Thompson (featuring Tomás O’Leary of Origina) on Thursday 30th March 2017.
If you missed the live session or enrolled late… no problem, the session was recorded. Click ‘Register Here’ below to view the session on play-back.
- Terms and key principles in support and maintenance renewals
- Opportunities for cost savings and renegotiation
- Projecting managing the renewal process
To view the recorded session on demand.
Who should attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- IT Procurement Professionals
- Support and maintenance concepts defined
- Maintenance types, costs and legal implications
- Vendor management and internal support during a renewal
- Identifying consumption and business requirements
- Licensing and support renewals
- Assessing support performance
- Project managing a renewal and prioritization
- Consolidation opportunities
Martin Thompson, Owner & Founder – The ITAM Review
Martin is owner and founder of The ITAM Review, an online resource and community for worldwide ITAM professionals.
Martin is an independent ITAM consultant for organizations seeking independent guidance on ITAM strategy or ITAM tool selection. Martin also reviews tools, technology and services in the ITAM market.
On a voluntary basis Martin is the Chief Agitator at the Campaign for Clear Licensing, a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the SAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770 and board member of Free ICT Europe which supports the ICT secondary market.
Tomás O’Leary, Founder and CEO – Origina
Tomás, Founder and CEO of Origina, is a thought leading, vocal and influential player in the secondary ICT market. Having spent over 15 years either working in IBM or in leading one of its more successful European business partners, Tomás recognised the impact the major changes in the ICT market were having on the traditional enterprise ICT users and decided to give them something different – a choice!
Why you should attend
- Cost – The Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience -You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
Testimonials and reviews
‘This was a great webinar — very informative. I am looking forward to the other 11 modules!’
‘Very well pitched, i.e. middle of the road to be understandable for beginners as well as for people with experience in the field. Looking forward to the next module’
‘I thought this module was well organized and well presented, bringing together some key points about how to get the ITAM ball rolling and to keep it rolling. I look forward to next month’s module’.
‘Really good & interactive’
‘Great presentation! Thanks so much for putting these together. I look forward to next month!!’
‘Thanks this is well-aimed and helped me to think about next steps I should be taking’.
‘The session was very informative with excellent examples’