About this event
This webinar has now taken place.
Join The ITAM Review’s Martin Thompson for a live webinar on ‘How to gain C-Level visibility for your ITAM practice’ on Wednesday 27th March at 4pm GMT.
How to gain C-Level visibility for your ITAM practice
Join this educational webinar to learn of the latest trends impacting ITAM departments around the globe, how ITAM is growing in seniority and influence and how your ITAM department can gain C-Level visibility.
REGISTER HERE to watch live or on demand
Who should attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- IT Procurement Professionals
- Why ITAM, or lack of it, was headline news in 2018
- ITAM Review Community Survey Results – The State of ITAM
- ITAM as Strategic Advisory
- What does good look like in 2019?
- ITAM in 2023, where is your role heading?
- How to gain C-Level visibility for your ITAM practice
Martin Thompson, Owner & Founder, The ITAM Review
Martin is owner and founder of The ITAM Review, an online resource and community for worldwide ITAM professionals.
Martin is also author of the book “Practical ITAM – The essential guide for IT Asset Managers”, a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is the Chief Agitator at the Campaign for Clear Licensing, a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the SAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770 and board member of Free ICT Europe which supports the ICT secondary market.
Why you should attend
- Cost – This Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience -You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
Testimonials and reviews
‘This was a great webinar — very informative. I am looking forward to the other 11 modules!’
‘Very well pitched, i.e. middle of the road to be understandable for beginners as well as for people with experience in the field. Looking forward to the next module’
‘I thought this module was well organized and well presented, bringing together some key points about how to get the ITAM ball rolling and to keep it rolling. I look forward to next month’s module’.
‘Really good & interactive’
‘Great presentation! Thanks so much for putting these together. I look forward to next month!!’
‘Thanks this is well-aimed and helped me to think about next steps I should be taking’.
‘The session was very informative with excellent examples’