About this event
This webinar has now taken place.
Join Rich Gibbons Licensing Analyst from ITAM Review and Flexera for a live webinar on Thursday 30th April at 4pm BST.
- How to identify wasted spend
- What policies can help reduce spend
- How ITAM can help keep companies healthy
Who should attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- Service Delivery Managers
- Preliminary State of UK ITAM survey results
- Spend optimisation in the cloud
- Making ITAM a key business function
- How ITAM can help keep organisations healthy
Rich Gibbons, Head of Content and Training, The ITAM Review
Rich has almost 15 years’ experience in the world of IT and software licensing, having been both a software sales manager for a VAR and a Microsoft licensing endorsed trainer.
A Northerner renowned for his shirts, Rich is a fan of most films, Hip-Hop, travel, football in general (and specifically MUFC), Marvel and reading as many books as possible. Finding ways to combine these with software licensing is always fun!
Mikkel Hessner, Cloud Solution Sales EMEA, Flexera Software
Mikkel thrives in formulating visions, use cases, and business cases in support of making the journey to a better future.
Addressing business challenges and opportunities with tech based solutions is what he does, evangelizing to all levels of business and driving sales cycles into large, complex organizations, to generate tangible value for end user organisations.
Why you should attend
- Cost – This Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience -You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
Testimonials and reviews
‘This was a great webinar — very informative. I am looking forward to the other 11 modules!’
‘Very well pitched, i.e. middle of the road to be understandable for beginners as well as for people with experience in the field. Looking forward to the next module’
‘I thought this module was well organized and well presented, bringing together some key points about how to get the ITAM ball rolling and to keep it rolling. I look forward to next month’s module’.
‘Really good & interactive’
‘Great presentation! Thanks so much for putting these together. I look forward to next month!!’
‘Thanks this is well-aimed and helped me to think about next steps I should be taking’.
‘The session was very informative with excellent examples’