About this event
Do you feel as though you’ve been working in the shadows? Would you like to get your efforts recognized by internal stakeholders as high as the C-Level? Building relationships with senior executives isn’t easy, but it doesn’t have to be impossible.
ITAM Review is teaming up with SoftwareONE experts for an insightful webinar on Thursday, September 24th at 10:00 a.m. CST/4:00 p.m BST that will provide you with the strategies you need to not only make your work more visible to the C-Suite, but make it shine.
Antony Attfield, Head of Software Lifecycle Management Solutions, UK, and Dan Ortman, Professional Services Director, US, will break down the actionable steps you can take in the short- (end of year), medium- (2021), and long-term (2022 and beyond) to get the results your department needs. They will share their expertise – along with customer examples – of how they’ve won over board rooms with the right data and insights.
Who should attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- Service Delivery Managers
- Current Situation/Challenges
- Short, Medium and Long-Term Actions
- Customer Case Studies
- Use Case Examples
Rich Gibbons, Head of Content and Training, The ITAM Review
Rich has almost 15 years’ experience in the world of IT and software licensing, having been both a software sales manager for a VAR and a Microsoft licensing endorsed trainer. A Northerner renowned for his shirts, Rich is a fan of most films, Hip-Hop, travel, football in general (and specifically MUFC), Marvel and reading as many books as possible. Finding ways to combine these with software licensing is always fun!
Antony Attfield, Head of Software Lifecycle Management Solutions, UK
Antony has over twenty years in the industry focusing on software asset management and software contract negotiations. Antony’s experience of working with different sized organisations (across a wide range of vertical markets) means he can offer advice to clients on how to mature their Software Lifecycle Management practice, streamline and automate processes, minimize spend and maximize cost savings. He ensures that the world’s largest and most innovative global SAM provider, SoftwareONE, continues to adapt to the ever-changing market conditions, and helps our clients do the same.
Dan Ortman, Professional Services Director, US
Dan has 20+ years in industry, 12+ years as CIO and Executive IT leadership and Microsoft EMS Elite Partner Program Member. His certifications include:
- Administering Microsoft SQL 2012 Databases
- MS: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- MS: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- MCP: Enabling Office 365 Services
- MCP: Supporting Windows 8.1
- MCP: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- MCP Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist : Volume Licensing , Large Organizations
- Microsoft Licensing Solution Specialist
- VMware Certified Associate – Workforce Mobility
- VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization
- AirWatch VTSP Mobility 2015
- VMware VTSP – NV (Network Virtualization)
- VMware VTSP Management Operations 5
Why you should attend
- Cost – This Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience -You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
Testimonials and reviews
‘Really good & interactive’
‘Great presentation! Thanks so much for putting these together. I look forward to next month!!’
‘Thanks this is well-aimed and helped me to think about next steps I should be taking’.
‘The session was very informative with excellent examples’