About this event
This webinar has now taken place.
Join The ITAM Review’s Martin Thompson and Phil Merson of Ivanti for a live webinar: ‘Practical ITAM – an introduction to The ITAM Review’s 12 Box methodology, getting started and making a difference in the field of IT Asset Management’ taking place on Wednesday 20th June, 4pm BST.
To view the recorded session on demand:
Who should attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- IT Procurement Professionals
- Building a compelling business plan, engaging stakeholders, building a team and securing budget for your ITAM practice
- How to assess your ITAM maturity and prioritise improvements
- How to mix People, Process and Technology to ensure success
Martin Thompson, Owner & Founder, The ITAM Review
Martin is owner and founder of The ITAM Review, an online resource and community for worldwide ITAM professionals.
Martin is an independent ITAM consultant for organizations seeking independent guidance on ITAM strategy or ITAM tool selection. Martin also reviews tools, technology and services in the ITAM market.
On a voluntary basis Martin is the Chief Agitator at the Campaign for Clear Licensing, a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the SAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770 and board member of Free ICT Europe which supports the ICT secondary market.
Phil has been working in ITAM for 20 years and specialising in software asset management for all that time, forming a business called Concorde which was acquired by Ivanti in April 2017. Phil continues to help drive awareness and an understanding of how important hardware and software asset management is within all organizations.
Why you should attend
- Cost – This Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience -You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
Testimonials and reviews
‘This was a great webinar — very informative. I am looking forward to the other 11 modules!’
‘Very well pitched, i.e. middle of the road to be understandable for beginners as well as for people with experience in the field. Looking forward to the next module’
‘I thought this module was well organized and well presented, bringing together some key points about how to get the ITAM ball rolling and to keep it rolling. I look forward to next month’s module’.
‘Really good & interactive’
‘Great presentation! Thanks so much for putting these together. I look forward to next month!!’
‘Thanks this is well-aimed and helped me to think about next steps I should be taking’.
‘The session was very informative with excellent examples’