About This Event
Join The ITAM Review’s Rich Gibbons, and Vita Andida and Janik Schipp of Aspera for a live webinar: ‘S/4 HANA -Leveraging SAP’s obsession to your advantage’ on the rescheduled date of Thursday 25th October at 4pm BST.
S/4 HANA -Leveraging SAP’s obsession to your advantage
SAP is pressuring customers to adopt new cloud agreements and plan for a S/4 HANA future. Join this educational webinar to learn how to navigate new SAP licensing metrics and strike a deal to best suit your organization.
Who Should Attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- IT Procurement Professionals
- S4 HANA – Migration plans and SAP futures (Key dates, milestones)
- SAP’s current behaviour (pushing for S4 HANA based agreements regardless of customers migration plans)
- How pricing and licensing models change between cloud and legacy, new and old language, what to look out for
- Pitfalls and benefits of S/4 HANA agreements
- How to leverage SAP’s cloud obsession to your advantage
- Case studies
Rich Gibbons, Licensing Analyst, The ITAM Review
Rich has almost 14 years’ experience in the world of IT and software licensing, having been both a software sales manager for a VAR and a Microsoft licensing endorsed trainer.
A Northerner renowned for his shirts, Rich is a fan of most films, Hip-Hop, travel, football in general (and specifically MUFC), Marvel and reading as many books as possible. Finding ways to combine these with software licensing is always fun!
Vita Andina, Senior SAP Licensing Consultant, Aspera
Vita is a high-performing professional with over 10 years of experience in the IT industry and more than 6 years working within the SAP Software licensing arena. Vita has engaged on multiple SAP support projects ranging from audit defence, optimization initiatives and general licensing guidance/advice for organizations spanning multiple industries.
Janik Schipp, Sales Manager, Aspera
Janik is responsible for Aspera’s SAP service solutions, ensuring successful delivery of all SAP license management projects to our global customers. Janik is highly experienced in SAP license management for large enterprises with complex IT infrastructure and SAP landscapes. Using his detailed understanding of real pain points and needs, his goal is to identify and implement the most cost effective, tailored solution that optimizes a customer’s current license portfolio.
Why You Should Attend
- Cost – This Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience -You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
Testimonials & Reviews
‘This was a great webinar — very informative. I am looking forward to the other 11 modules!’
‘Very well pitched, i.e. middle of the road to be understandable for beginners as well as for people with experience in the field. Looking forward to the next module’
‘I thought this module was well organized and well presented, bringing together some key points about how to get the ITAM ball rolling and to keep it rolling. I look forward to next month’s module’.
‘Really good & interactive’
‘Great presentation! Thanks so much for putting these together. I look forward to next month!!’
‘Thanks this is well-aimed and helped me to think about next steps I should be taking’.
‘The session was very informative with excellent examples’