About this event
Join Heather McKay, Senior Product Manager at Flexera and Rich Gibbons Licensing Analyst from ITAM Review for a live webinar on Thursday, January 30 at 3pm GMT.
Many organizations struggle to manage the full portfolio of their technology assets. The growth of disruptive technologies such as cloud for example along with many other factors put a major strain on IT. The reason for this is the growing complexity of the environment. Organizations have to tackle more than licensed software assets. Today it’s not uncommon for organizations to be tasked with managing hybrid cloud environments and a number of SaaS applications that are often being purchased by business units outside of IT. As if this isn’t enough, organizations are also struggling to manage global assets, especially if their current strategy is focused on a local approach.
Join this educational webinar to learn:
- Where the gaps are in your current technology asset management strategy
- The common complexities that cause issues and how to address them
- The role cloud should play in your asset management strategy
- How Flexera can help
Who should attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- Service Delivery Managers
- New areas of focus for IT Asset Management
- How to address common areas of complexity
- What IaaS & SaaS mean for ITAM
Rich Gibbons, Microsoft Licensing Analyst, The ITAM Review
Rich has almost 15 years’ experience in the world of IT and software licensing, having been both a software sales manager for a VAR and a Microsoft licensing endorsed trainer.
A Northerner renowned for his shirts, Rich is a fan of most films, Hip-Hop, travel, football in general (and specifically MUFC), Marvel and reading as many books as possible. Finding ways to combine these with software licensing is always fun!
Heather McKay, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Flexera
Heather McKay is a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Flexera. She develops marketing strategy and messaging, with a focus on Spend Optimization which includes Software Asset Management, SaaS Management and Cloud Cost Optimization.
Why you should attend
- Cost – This Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience -You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.
Testimonials and reviews
‘This was a great webinar — very informative. I am looking forward to the other 11 modules!’
‘Very well pitched, i.e. middle of the road to be understandable for beginners as well as for people with experience in the field. Looking forward to the next module’
‘I thought this module was well organized and well presented, bringing together some key points about how to get the ITAM ball rolling and to keep it rolling. I look forward to next month’s module’.
‘Really good & interactive’
‘Great presentation! Thanks so much for putting these together. I look forward to next month!!’
‘Thanks this is well-aimed and helped me to think about next steps I should be taking’.
‘The session was very informative with excellent examples’