- The review process is quick
- If you prefer it can be completely anonymous and private – no details will be shared with your provider
All reviews on Market Place are ranked by customer satisfaction.
Our customer satisfaction score is simply an un-weighted aggregate of five elements:
- Customer service / responsiveness of the supplier – how do you rate their customer service, did they respond in a timely manner?
- Value for Money – did you get good bang for your buck by investing in this supplier?
- Customer Support – How does the supplier perform in addressing your support issues?
- Satisfaction – overall how satisfied are you with the supplier
- Net Promoter Score – how likely is it that you would recommend this supplier to a friend or colleague?
Good, honest feedback
Glowing 5-star ratings with no substance or derogatory reviews with no constructive feedback are not helpful to buyers. We prefer good, honest feedback with a good summary of strengths and weaknesses so prospective buyers can make the right choice. We reserve the right to reject reviews.
If you have any questions about submitting a review or would like to contact the team please visit our contact page.
Reviews are only published on Market Place from verified customers.
Whilst your published review may be completely anonymous, we’ll need to verify your identity when you submit your review so that we can ensure all opinions published on Market Place only come from genuine customers.
Please help us verify your identity by providing your work email address and LinkedIn profile.
The goal of Market Place is to help buyers make smarter decisions based on the feedback from real customers – so please provide feedback on the strengths, weaknesses and your advice based on real life experience.