Image Credit: Robert Couse-Baker 2018 is shaping up to be the Year of Open Source as industry giants scramble to invest in the software and infrastructure powering modern applications. This year has already seen Microsoft acquire Github and donate many of its patents to the Open Invention...
I’m pleased to announce that our IBM Licensing Essentials training course is now live and available to LISA subscribers. LISA is our on-demand online training from The ITAM Review. Eric Chiu delivering our on-demand IBM Licensing Essentials course on the LISA platform The IBM Licensing...
Firstly, apologies for not writing an article in so long; we’ve been extremely busy dealing with a recent IBM ‘review’. We learnt an awful lot during and post review, and I wanted to share my experiences with you. Obviously, I’m going to keep a number of details secret and...
IBM auditors target compliance revenue per customer – Three strategies to tackle IBM software waste head-on
IBM audits are being used to prop up license revenue targets – not to protect IP One striking trend we see in modern audit activity is that software audits are NOT about reducing non-compliance. It is right and proper that a company should protect their intellectual property...
Martin Thompson presenting at the IBM and SAP seminar On April 28th, 2015, we hosted an IBM and SAP seminar in London, with the aim of providing ITAM professionals a day full of IBM and SAP advice and knowledge. The event was well attended with over 50 delegates as well as a number...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process