The ITAM Review are delighted to publish the first comprehensive research into the emerging SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Management market. Enterprise SaaS Management tools and services enable companies to ensure SaaS is managed across a range of use cases including Cost Management,...
This article has been co-authored with Dusan Omercevic, CEO & Founder of Cleanshelf Executive Summary New research4 indicates that SaaS spending is topping $13k per employee per year. Of that spend, around $4k is wasted. This article outlines how strong stakeholder relationships...
This is the final article of a four part series by AJ Witt of ITAM Review and Josh Brazee of Aspera. The series explores concepts & practical advice for managing Cloud deployments to minimise cost and risk whilst maximising value. Part One – provides an overview of the cloud...
SaaS usage continues to grow, seemingly outstripping every industry benchmark or estimate. For Software Asset Managers it is undoubtedly here to stay. Whilst perpetual software is usually more cost-effective for long-term predictable deployments such certainty is at a premium...
The latest figures from SaaS Management tool vendor Zylo show that companies are getting worse at SaaS spend management. Typically, tool vendors in this market usually quote 30% wastage as part of their pitch – Zylo’s research shows that figure has risen to 37%. There are...
Baseline SAM is about reconciling what you own against what you’re using. ITAM tool vendors have mastered this for software installed on devices ranging from IoT sensors to mainframe computers. However, as Software-as-a-Service use grows, they are presented with both a threat to...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process