Telma Rafael, SAP SME, Snow Software “SAP is rumoured to be changing their audit approach on how to classify users” I attended an interesting session at the BCS SAM networking group last night. The main topic of conversation was SAP, led by Snow’s subject matter expert...
This article suggests a four-step process for managing SAP users and indirect access. It is a mixture of feedback from our SIG calls on SAP Indirect Access and ITAM Best Practice using the ITAM Review’s 12 Box Methodology. The article is designed to accompany our webinar on the...
A recent ITAM Review webinar on SAP indirect access found that 75% of ITAM Review readers felt that the topic of indirect access would be relevant soon. Conversations with ITAM Review readers suggests that the recent SAP vs. Diageo will be used as additional ammunition by SAP account...
Special cocktail: SAP mixes up £58m Indirect Access bill for drinks group Diageo. Diageo is a British multinational alcoholic drinks company. HQ is in London, It is the world’s largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer. £10BN Revenue, 33K Employees. The UK High...
This Quick Guide is available in PDF format – simply subscribe to our free newsletter to download SAP licensing is one of the most complicated and complex license metrics currently faced by software asset management (SAM) and software licensing professionals. SAP is different...
Moshe Panzer, Xpandion This article has been contributed by Moshe Panzer, CEO of Xpandion. Part One – Getting into the Right Mind Set Part Two – Preparing Real Use Data Part Three – Pre-audit Data Cleansing Classification Part 1 of 3: Getting into the Right Mind Set Once...
Chris Hughes, Flexera Software This article has been contributed by Chris Hughes of Flexera Software. Generally, when we think about SAP named user license optimization, the focus is on three key optimizations: Identifying inactive users Inactive SAP user accounts are retired to...
This article was published in 2010 – read a new and updated 2015 version here. If you would like further information on managing the complexity of your SAP licensing agreement why not join us at one of our free events taking place this year? For more details visit our Events...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- News roundup – June 2022
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process