Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! As 2013 begins to draw to a close, I thought it would be nice to finish off the year with a final article that’s an overview of what has happened at the ITAM Review over the last 12 months. That’s right, this will be our last post for 2013...
Tag: absolute software
Does your MDM software include support for the Apple ASVPP Program? This article has been contributed by Stephen Midgley, Vice President Global Marketing at Absolute Software. In this article Stephen explains how to securely navigate the BYOD landscape. Recent research into mobile...
Absolute Software Corporation has announced what it labels as “independent research” suggesting that as much as a third of UK businesses have no formal or enforceable policy or process in place to manage the use of mobile devices in the work place. Independent, but on contract Independent...
"...ensures organisations are compliant when decommissioning laptops, before the device leaves the company’s control." The ITAM Review seeks to analyse and evaluate ‘real world use case scenario’ products and the firms that work to bring them to market at all...
Absolute Software has released its Computrace 5.11 firmware-embedded persistent endpoint security and management solution. With a specific remit to try and address the governance and compliance requirements in data security management today, the company notes that the new version...
Airports are one of the most common locations for stolen laptops globally, with the majority of thefts taking place in the luggage / storage area followed by the terminal / boarding area. Security vendor Absolute Software has used this week’s InfoSec IT exhibition as a platform...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- News roundup – June 2022
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process