Upgrading to Adobe CC There are a number of changes within Adobe’s licensing metric for Adobe Creative Cloud, and they have re-organised the software bundles. We have posted a number of documents and licensing guides for Adobe Creative Cloud, including Adobe Licensing Quick Guide...
Tag: Adobe Creative Suite
Looking into the future of Adobe Creative Cloud Licensing Adobe Creative Cloud – A Look into the Crystal Ball is a guest post from John Tomeny, VP of Sassafras Software Adobe has announced an important change for Creative Cloud licensing in Australia. Historically such...
This Quick Guide is available in PDF format – simply subscribe to our free newsletter to receive a free copy instantly. Adobe has made a number of changes to its licensing structures over the past year. The aim of this quick guide is to provide insight into Adobe’s new licensing...
Adobe has taken a small step back in successfully annoying all of its customers by offering the chance to install older versions of the software via the new ‘Creative Cloud Desktop’ application. Adobe has released the information as part of its new release notes dated 27/05/2014,...
This review of AppClarity from 1E is part of our Adobe License Management feature. 1E Commercial Summary Product Name AppClarity Product Version Reviewed 4.0 Version Release Date February 2013 Year Company Founded & Turnover 1997, £30M Customers ~ 50 Pricing Not...
This review of License Manager from License Dashboard is part of our Adobe License Management feature. License Dashboard Commercial Summary Product Name License Dashboard License Manager Product Version Reviewed 5.8 Version Release Date July 2013 Year Company Founded &...
Adobe Acrobat 9 and Creative Suite 4 were the first products to take advantage of ISO/IEC 19770-2 tags. The new Creative Cloud subscription offering from Adobe also includes swid tags. Adobe define tags as : “Software tagging is the process of maintaining a set of tag files...
This article has been contributed by Vincent Brasseur of Flexera Software. On May 6th 2013 Adobe has announced that it will move away from perpetual licenses for Creative Suite products. Following this announcement, since June 17th 2013, all new Creative Suite products are now only...
Cloud or bust? At this week’s MAX conference – Adobe revealed more information about their plans to move their products, and their customers, to the cloud. They started their journey last year with their Creative Cloud for Individuals and took the next step in early 2013, with...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Optimize SaaS Spend: How to Navigate To True North
- SaaS Management for large organisations requires a cultural shift
- Podcast Episode 115: ITAM & legal, the traditional approach to ITAM is not enough
- Why ‘Quality of Service (QoS)’ is crucial in engineering software licensing
- Building the SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Quick guide to Hardware Asset Tagging
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process