Upgrading to Adobe CC There are a number of changes within Adobe’s licensing metric for Adobe Creative Cloud, and they have re-organised the software bundles. We have posted a number of documents and licensing guides for Adobe Creative Cloud, including Adobe Licensing Quick Guide...
Tag: adobe systems
Adobe has recently (not) announced that Adobe Acrobat XI is no longer available on the CLP price list. Instead, they have released a new version that is called ‘Acrobat DC’. Adobe Channel Sources have advised us; “it is possible to downgrade as long as you have access to a historical...
This review of AppClarity from 1E is part of our Adobe License Management feature. 1E Commercial Summary Product Name AppClarity Product Version Reviewed 4.0 Version Release Date February 2013 Year Company Founded & Turnover 1997, £30M Customers ~ 50 Pricing Not...
This review of License Manager from License Dashboard is part of our Adobe License Management feature. License Dashboard Commercial Summary Product Name License Dashboard License Manager Product Version Reviewed 5.8 Version Release Date July 2013 Year Company Founded &...
This review of Flexnet Manager for Adobe is part of our Adobe License Management feature. Flexera Commercial Summary Product Name FlexNet Manager for Adobe Product Version Reviewed 9.2 Version Release Date December 2012 Year Company Founded & Turnover 1987 (Installshield),...
Adobe Acrobat 9 and Creative Suite 4 were the first products to take advantage of ISO/IEC 19770-2 tags. The new Creative Cloud subscription offering from Adobe also includes swid tags. Adobe define tags as : “Software tagging is the process of maintaining a set of tag files...
Cloud or bust? At this week’s MAX conference – Adobe revealed more information about their plans to move their products, and their customers, to the cloud. They started their journey last year with their Creative Cloud for Individuals and took the next step in early 2013, with...
Thank you to everyone who took the time to complete the recent Adobe Licensing and Audit Behaviour Survey (now closed). I asked ITAM Review readers to rate the nature of their relationship with Adobe. Q. How would you describe the nature of your vendor relationship with Adobe? Legacy...
Adobe offices in downtown San Jose, California. Adobe Systems (NASDAQ:ADBE) revenue to the end of November 2012 exceeded $4.4BN USD I have been asked to write some material to support Computer Weekly readers with Adobe Licensing. This will be supported with additional resources...
software publishers complaining about piracy - a charade? Last month the Business Software Alliance (BSA) published their ‘Eighth Annual Global Software Piracy Study’. The BSA reports that the commercial value of pirated software continues to rise and that piracy is growing fastest...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Optimize SaaS Spend: How to Navigate To True North
- SaaS Management for large organisations requires a cultural shift
- Podcast Episode 115: ITAM & legal, the traditional approach to ITAM is not enough
- Why ‘Quality of Service (QoS)’ is crucial in engineering software licensing
- Building the SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Quick guide to Hardware Asset Tagging
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process