Adrian Bridgwater, Editor, The ITAM Review I am very pleased to announce that respected IT journalist Adrian Bridgwater will be joining The ITAM Review as Editor. Adrian is a regular writer and blogger with Computer Weekly, Dr. Dobb’s Journal and other IT publications covering the...
Tag: adrian bridgwater
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Risk Management within ITAM
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know