AJ Witt, ITAM Industry Analyst at The ITAM Review We are thrilled to announce our latest addition to the ITAM Review team – AJ Witt joins us as ITAM Industry Analyst this week. Previous to joining the ITAM Review team, AJ was Software Asset Manager for Carnival UK, operators...
Motivated Evangelist, Practical Fixer or Control Freak? What have you got in your ITAM toolkit? I receive quite a few ITAM related CVs across my desk in the average week, so I thought I would share what I consider to be the most redeeming qualities for ITAM professionals and how those...
I am very pleased to announce a joint research project with Forrester Research. Our research investigates the current maturity and challenges of worldwide organizations with regards to Software Asset Management (SAM). Topics include: SAM Maturity Business Value of SAM SAM Tools Software...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)