Log4Shell – aka Log4J – is the latest software vulnerability to be discovered and, according to the Guardian, it could be the worst one to appear for several years. The CEO of Tenable called it “the single biggest, most critical vulnerability of the last decade” while...
Equifax, one of the largest credit agencies in the US, was the subject of a hack in 2017 that left over 148 million consumers affected. It was known at the time that the cause was an unpatched Apache Struts (an open source framework for building Java web apps) server in the Equifax...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Crowdsourced Favourites – Most read news from 2021
- Would you like a quality stamp for your ITAM management system?
- ITAM & the Log4J vulnerability
- How ITAM drives establishment of an IT Circular Economy
- “This is an industry on the verge of very soon exploding”
- Software-enforced obsolescence undermines Microsoft’s sustainability credentials
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Benchmark & Build ITAM Maturity by Aligning with the C-level
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- EULA’s explained in simple terms