We are delighted to announce that USU (formerly Aspera) have attained certification status for their solution USU Software Asset Management. It is certified for both Enterprise SAM (formerly as SmartTrack) and Oracle Database License Management (formerly as LicenseControl for Oracle). This...
Image credit: Touzrimounir, CC BY-SA 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons Early 2021 has been a busy time for ITAM tool and service providers. We’ve seen announcements from Flexera, Aspera, Ivanti, and Cleanshelf and they all have one thing in common – looking to address the need to integrate...
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay Wisdom Online North America took place September 29th – October 1st and it was absolutely fantastic! Originally planned for March 2020 in St Petersburg, Florida, it was a pleasure to host and really showed us that a virtual conference can be a...
As new technologies are introduced and businesses continue to work in new ways, new skills will be required to ensure ITAM continues to be, or perhaps becomes, a strategic part of your business. Ahead of our Wisdom North America online conference (September 31st – October 1st),...
Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant (MQ) for SAM Tools was released in July. For this year’s edition, under new authorship by ITAM industry veteran Ryan Stefani, we’ve seen three vendors added, three removed, and three of the 8 participants placed in the leadership category. The full...
Executive Summary The ITAM Review, an independent community for worldwide ITAM, SAM and Software Licensing professionals, has certified USU Software Asset Management as suitable for SAP License Management. ITAM Review’s SAP License Management Certification is designed to help worldwide...
Here’s part 2 of what our Wisdom USA sponsors had to say in answer to our question “How much of a focus should software audits be for an ITAM manager in 2020 and beyond?”. Origina by Brendan Walsh Audits are inevitable. It’s not a question of IF you’ll be audited,...
The ITAM Review are delighted to publish the first comprehensive research into the emerging SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Management market. Enterprise SaaS Management tools and services enable companies to ensure SaaS is managed across a range of use cases including Cost Management,...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- ITAM Forum expands chapter network, volunteers required
- Crowdsourced Favourites – Most read news from 2021
- Would you like a quality stamp for your ITAM management system?
- ITAM & the Log4J vulnerability
- How ITAM drives establishment of an IT Circular Economy
- “This is an industry on the verge of very soon exploding”
- Software-enforced obsolescence undermines Microsoft’s sustainability credentials
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?