Missing hardware creates havoc with ITAM accuracy Accurate hardware records are fundamental to a successful ITAM practice. We can’t save money on hardware and software or meet our governance goals with missing hardware. Accurate hardware records are foundational for both HAM and...
Tag: auto discovery
This article is based on a slide deck I used when I was punting software back in the year 2000. The ‘hexagon’ slides originated from a company called ‘Centennial’ (acquired by FrontRange) and were used to highlight six key areas that companies can explore to build a business...
What new features do users consider to be the most valuable? So far common themes include: Automated reconciliation Usable business metrics without having to self cleanse data Auto Discovery More out of the box content and license knowledge SAM functionality on IBM and SAP Training...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?