Autodesk is best known for Computer-aided Design (CAD) Software Autodesk products are used by more than 10 million architects, designers, engineers, manufacturers, and digital artists across multiple industries, including architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, automotive,...
Tag: autodesk software
The ITAM Review forum now has a new home within the Virtual User Group. Below are some edited highlights of some of the discussions from the old forum. Thank you to everyone that contributed and sorry for the upheaval in moving things around. Q. Looking for a SAM tool that will full...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
- 3 considerations before a move to Oracle Cloud
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)