In this SaaS news roundup we explore the ways in which COVID-19 is affecting SaaS providers. We look at how it is enabling remote work, why you should be cautious when buying new services, and end with positive news for two players in the SaaS Management market. SaaS enables remote...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
- 3 considerations before a move to Oracle Cloud
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?