Last month the BSA released a paper aimed at helping organizations ‘Navigate the cloud’. The core message was that in a cloud era, Software Asset Management is more important than ever. One of the key action points from the paper emphasized that SAM functions should: “… initiate...
Tag: cloud infrastructure
This is the first in a new series of articles entitled “Ask the Expert“. ‘Ask the Expert’ sessions put a specialist in a particular field in the spotlight to share their expertise with ITAM Review readers. This month I’m very pleased to welcome Thomas Trappler. Thomas...
Global reseller Insight are gaining traction with their Microsoft Cloud offering following a concerted effort across 22 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Some interesting feedback here on adoption, customer profiles and market drivers from Stuart Fenton, President of EMEA...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
- 3 considerations before a move to Oracle Cloud
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?