Victor DeMarines Ahead of the Compliance Manager Summit 10-11 March in Santa Clara, we interviewed speaker and VP Products and Strategy at V.i.Labs, Victor DeMarines about software adoption, license programs, compliance trends and more. Q. In a nutshell, what is software adoption...
Tag: Compliance Manager
Mathieu Baissac Ahead of the Compliance Manager Summit 10-11 March in Santa Clara, we interviewed speaker and VP Product Manager at Flexera Software, Mathieu Baissac about his thoughts on compliance and the ITAM industry in general. Q. Is it possible to deploy compliance aware software...
It is my pleasure to announce that we will be the Media Partner for the Compliance Manager Summit, 10-11 March 2014 at the Hilton Santa Clara, California. The event brings together top IT professionals, with more than a dozen presentations discussing and analyzing the latest trends...
Introduction Peer Reviews – ITAM Review readers sharing their opinions on ITAM tools, technology and services. This review of ATEA Cloud SAM has been written by three ITAM Review readers. Our thanks to Stephen B, K Fowler and Rory Canavan for taking the time to share their views. Our...
This independent review of BMC Footprints Inventory Manager and Compliance Manager from BMC Software is part of our 2012 SAM Tools Review. See all participants and terms of the review here. Executive Summary Elevator Pitch A work in progress for SAM. All the foundation pieces...
The results of the Inventory and Discovery Tools Group Test are now live. The vendors featured in this review are BDNA, FrontRange Solutions, HP, iQuate, Nexthink, Numara Software and ServiceNow. Please visit this page to view the results. In summary, The ITAM Review has flipped...
CA are planning 8 new and updated Compliance and Risk modules to their Enterprise IT Management portfolio. Of particular interest is their new ‘Software Compliance Manager’ which will allow organisations to manage the risks associated with software assets. This module...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Software-enforced obsolescence undermines Microsoft’s sustainability credentials
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Risk Management within ITAM
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know