A UN 2003 analysis stated that at least 240 kilograms of fossil fuels, 22 kilograms of chemicals and 1,500 kilograms of water are required to produce one desktop computer and monitor. Computer Aid International has called upon IT Asset Managers across all industry verticals with a...
Computer Aid International held an event this week to celebrate an impressive milestone – 200,000 PCs being supplied to developing countries to reduce poverty. The UK registered charity data-wipes, tests and professionally refurbishes donated ICT devices from UK companies so they...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)