Public Cloud aka Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) plays a part in most roles within a business – ITAM, architects, finance, security, CFO, CIO etc. – and continues to grow in importance. I talked to Damien Juillard, COO of SamBox.io/Elee, about some of the challenges posed...
We’re at least 3 months into the COVID-19 outbreak and still learning more details about the virus on a regular basis. This is also the case for businesses – everyone is still working to understand exactly what the impact is for them, how they can mitigate it, and what the long-terms...
Ahead of our upcoming conference – Wisdom EMEA online (June 9-11), we spoke to some of our sponsors and asked “What long-term changes will COVID-19 bring to ITAM”? The COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic has had a huge impact on 2020 for countless people and businesses...
With reports that software audits are slowing down and the increasing move to cloud within many organisations, does that mean software audits are not important anymore? Ahead of our Wisdom USA conference, we asked our sponsors to share their thoughts on the importance of audits going...
With each new year comes the inevitable objective to find cost savings. I remember having a personal objective to do this – as a support analyst! Not easy. Fortunately, for ITAM teams, there are many opportunities to cut costs without affecting services. Within your organisation...
La Défense, Paris I am pleased to be supporting our first SAM event in France in conjunction with the telco giant Orange and ELEE. On June 16th I’ll provide a view on SAM Best Practice and enhancing SAM maturity as well as an update for French SAM professionals on the Campaign...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process