I am very pleased to welcome two new recruits to The ITAM Review team this month. Archie James graduated from Nottingham Trent University with a degree in Psychology with Criminology in 2019, and joins us as Business Development Manager. Archie will be focussing on growing LISA –...
November 2019 saw ITAM Review return to Australia and, although it was our third conference there, it had many firsts too: Our first sold out conference Our first conference in Melbourne Our first Australian “Women in ITAM” session Several wonderful first-time customer speakers It...
This morning we announced our first ever online conference! We’re conscious that not everyone is able to attend our in-person conferences, and we’ve been thinking about how we can best address that. Well, we have an answer… Solution Spotlight Online! The Solution Spotlight Online...
In this video Rory Canavan explores some of the benefits of the new version of ISO 19770-1 ahead of his session at our US Conference. I think it’s safe to say that many ITAM managers may think that they’re too busy to implement an ISO-compliant programme, have the perception...
We are delighted to announce Wisdom, our UK Conference, will be returning to Twickenham Stadium on June 5th/6th 2019 followed by a day of in-person training on Friday 7th. Wisdom reflects the quality of our expert speakers and the practical advice available to attendees of our worldwide...
Dear ITAM industry comrades! Building on our 10K charity total from 2016, in 2017 we’re looking hit £14K raised in total for Sebastian’s Action Trust – a trust that supports the families of seriously ill children. We intend to hit our target through three events: Our...
ITAM Review plans for 2016 We’ve got a lot planned in 2016. This is a quick round up of our plans for research, reviews and events for the year. Research Projects Independent open research projects covering the ITAM market. The role of the big four audit firms in the software...
SAMday in Moscow I am pleased to be presenting at ‘SAMday’ being organised by itSMF Russia. ‘SAMday’ takes place on March 23rd at the Aerostar Hotel in Moscow. You can find our more info on the event and register at http://samday.org/. I look forward to connecting...
We are very pleased to announce our first events in the USA. Please reserve these dates in your diary; further details will follow over the coming weeks. USA readers represent our largest audience, so we’re keen to come and meet you in January 2015 with three specialist ITAM events. The...
For information on our next Oracle event taking place in New York please click here Oracle licensing can be a heavy subject! We are all aware that Oracle licensing proves to be one of the most complex and hard to understand licensing structures out there. It is one of the most talked...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
- Microsoft 365 Compliance Assessments
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- Risk Management within ITAM
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide