This article has been contributed by Alex Cojocaru, Senior Advisor, at Ernst & Young. As Software Asset Management (SAM) professionals one of our main focus areas is managing the installed software. We want to know how the installed software reconciles with the available software...
Some interesting research here from Ernst & Young. Their recent SAM survey looked at both vendors and clients to assess attitudes towards vendor audits and SAM adoption. The research highlights room for improvement on both sides of vendor audit activity; vendors feel compliance...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Risk Management within ITAM
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know