At the recent ITAM Forum Leadership Summit a group of industry leaders and practitioners discussed strategies for growing the industry over the next few years. Two key and linked themes emerged: that we need to think about what ITAM means for our stakeholders, and that we as a profession...
In this latest ITAM Review podcast, I speak with Wouter Deceuninck & Diederik Van Der Sijpe from Deloitte about all things ITAM & FinOps. Both Diederik and Wouter have extensive ITAM experience and have been working with organisations as they move to the cloud, and I have...
One of the most highly anticipated sessions at Wisdom North America 2022 was the publication of our latest ITAM Salary Survey. This is the 4th iteration of this survey, which has been conducted almost every 3 years in 2014, 2017, 2019 and now in 2022. In addition to providing that...
FinOps is another one of those evolving IT trends that is increasingly scanning across the ITAM manager’s radar – in fact we ran a session on it at our recent Wisdom North America 2022 event because of this. Successfully bridging the gap between ITAM & FinOps will...
This article “Public Cloud: The new gold rush” was contributed by Mikkel Brun Naesager. Image by Mike Goad from Pixabay They’ve found gold out West! So started the California Gold Rush in 1848, and so begins the Cloud-age Gold Rush. The FinOps Goldrush. The Wild West...
Microsoft have announced the preview of Azure Spot Virtual Machines – to replace the current preview of Azure low-priority Virtual Machines, which will be retired January 1, 2020. What are Spot instances? They’ve been around for several years, particularly prominent in the world...
What percentage of the UK FTSE 100 is doing SAM? The ITAM Review Monthly Radio Show starring: David “SAM Beast” Foxen Danny “Soft and Cuddly” Begg Barry “The Mercenary” Pilling Rory “Process God” Canavan Rich “Cantona” Gibbons Stuart...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
- 3 considerations before a move to Oracle Cloud
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?