Audits, acquisitions, and lawsuits There is always something happening somewhere and keeping track of it all can be, to say the least, difficult! Our ITAM industry news round ups aim to cover some of the important and interesting developments you may have missed, to help keep you...
Microsoft and Oracle = Frenemies, Flexera’s RISCy business, plus Salesforce & Google want a piece of the BI
Microsoft and Oracle make friends? Splinter and Shredder. Odysseus and Poseidon. Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira. There are some people you just wouldn’t expect to see on the same team. When it comes to the world of software, Microsoft and Oracle are definitely on that list. Two behemoths...
It has been suggested that Oracle derives 50% of Oracle database revenue in the UK from audit activity and the Campaign for Clear Licensing has reported that “92% of customers say that Oracle does not clearly communicate licensing changes”. “50% of UK Oracle DB revenue driven...
Victor DeMarines Ahead of the Compliance Manager Summit 10-11 March in Santa Clara, we interviewed speaker and VP Products and Strategy at V.i.Labs, Victor DeMarines about software adoption, license programs, compliance trends and more. Q. In a nutshell, what is software adoption...
The technology landscape is shifting all the time with changes being brought about by virtualization, mobility and cloud. With this dynamism and force for change in mind, I was particularly interested to speak this week to Mark Ridley, head of technology at the UK job site Reed.co.uk...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022