This article is a collaboration by AJ Witt, The ITAM Review, and Ryan Wood-Taylor, ServiceNow Modern businesses create value anywhere and everywhere, enabled by the technology we as IT Asset Managers govern. However, as we move away from the traditional model of on-premises IT, we...
In this podcast AJ Witt from The ITAM Review is joined by Sean Robinson, Solutions Director at License Dashboard, Matt Fisher Director, Digital Platform Strategy at SHI, and Eric Christopher from Zylo. We got together ahead of our Wisdom North America conference to discuss current...
We live in unpredictable times – for ourselves, our families, and the organisations we work for. With the business playbook torn up, what can we as ITAM professionals do to help bring order to the chaos? That’s the subject of our new Online Summit – ITAM Crisis Management,...
In this Podcast, I speak with Roger Mallet of Aspera to have a chat about the current SAM Market and to pick his brains on governance in the Datacentre. Podcast Topics Roger’s background in IT SAM in Germany vs the UK The current SAM Market Governance in the Datacentre Core...
Readers tell me Azure and AWS sessions face the same sprawl challenges as virtual machines or really useful apps How readily are organisations adopting cloud-computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS? What are the blockers to adopting this kind of elastic computing...
Let the battle begin! We’re excited to be kicking off our research briefings next week for our competitive analysis on Asset Repository. Scheduled for publication in February, vendors confirmed to participate so far include: Axios Systems ServiceNow The research will highlight...
Generally, when we refer to SAM within an organisation, it tends to imply the singular and a function that’s the responsibility of a solitary SAM professional. This perception seems to exist regardless of the size of organisation. Whilst that may have been the case in the early...
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has issued NHS Surrey with a monetary penalty of £200,000 after more than 3,000 patient records were found on a second hand computer bought through an online auction site. The sensitive information was inadvertently left on the computer...
SureCloud has brought a business analytics (BI) proposition into its IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution portfolio. The SureCloud platform will now be augmented with a BI tool designed to help organisations gain insight into areas of supply...
This is the second article from my SAM research project with Stephen Mann from Forrester Research looking at the partner / supplier element of our research. See also ‘Which services do SAM partners offer?‘. This time we simply asked suppliers/partners and resellers “In...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process