A recent report & survey by the UK’s Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) has highlighted the growing problem of how to reduce e-waste and how we can do more to reduce consumption of rare earth metals and shore up overstretched supply chains. The report also includes some surprising...
This article was written in conjunction with Jason Keogh, Field CTO, at 1E. DEX. Digital Employee eXperience. It’s not a new buzzword – it is THE new buzzword. You may not have heard of it but, if you work in ANY area of IT, DEX is a mainstay of your job. What could a partnership...
Bringing together all aspects of technology asset management: Interview with Piyush Patel, ServiceNow
Ahead of Wisdom North America 2022 next week, I sat down with Piyush Patel, Advisory Solution Consultant at ServiceNow, to discuss the art of bringing together all aspects of Technology Asset Management ahead of his upcoming keynote on the topic. An engineer by background, Piyush...
According to a global survey of 1,000+ IT professionals, computer hardware is still the top IT spending category, accounting for 30% of overall IT budgets. These are the headline findings from Spiceworks Ziff Davis’s (SWZD’s) latest Hardware Trends Report. The full report delves...
HAM and Infosec In this podcast, I speak with Yvette Mathews and Josh Bernson of ITS Partners. An interesting chat around the changing role of Hardware Asset Management post-COVID and how organisations can address the key challenges. In particular, it was interesting to discuss the...
Image by dokumol from Pixabay International bank Morgan Stanley have been hit with a $60 million fine from the US Treasury Dept. for “engaging in unsafe or unsound practices relating to information security and noncompliance”; this was brought about by failures in their ITAD (IT...
This article “Hardware Asset Management takes centre stage” is co-authored by AJ Witt of The ITAM Review and Kieron Dean, Principal Solution Consultant at ServiceNow As IT Asset Management teams, it is all too easy to focus on managing software – ensuring that contracts...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Is there an ITAM talent crisis? Interview with Julia Veall
- Optimize SaaS Spend: How to Navigate To True North
- SaaS Management for large organisations requires a cultural shift
- Podcast Episode 115: ITAM & legal, the traditional approach to ITAM is not enough
- Why ‘Quality of Service (QoS)’ is crucial in engineering software licensing
- Building the SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Quick guide to Microsoft BYOL (Bring your own licensing)
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Quick guide to Hardware Asset Tagging