A recent report & survey by the UK’s Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) has highlighted the growing problem of how to reduce e-waste and how we can do more to reduce consumption of rare earth metals and shore up overstretched supply chains. The report also includes some surprising...
Tag: home working
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- We don’t talk about ITAM (no, no, no)
- Microsoft makes big changes to licensing policies for European Cloud Providers
- How to reduce e-waste – ITAM’s role in meeting sustainability goals
- Microsoft 24×7 support to be retired
- Why ITAM deserves a seat at the FinOps Table
- As ITAM ascends, what does it all mean for ITAM salaries and skills?
- Interview Tips: How to win at job interviews
- The Software Licensing of Robots
- Podcast: Creating business value with ITAM
- 69% of Tech Executives Say Shadow IT is Top Security Concern: Torii Study
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide