IBM have announced a new, nicer, approach to license compliance – via the IBM Authorized SAM Provider Offering (IASP). What is IASP? Well, if you search online, the internet will tell you it is an “independent auxillary storage pool” – made by IBM. It seems we’ve got...
Tag: IBM audit
Eric Chiu is our go to guy on IBM licensing. In this video I picked his brains on IBM software audits. Subjects covered: Who starts an IBM audit? IBM audit activity levels and key targets IBM sub-capacity – the low hanging fruit for IBM revenue What is sub-capacity? IBM License...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
- Microsoft 365 Compliance Assessments
- Change Makers Series – Desiree Weiss, Excellence Award winning SAP Consultant
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Risk Management within ITAM
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Damning evidence in support of Oracle cloud fraud
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021