This independent review is part of our SAP Tool Review. Also participating are: Flexera Software [BEST IN CLASS] Snow Software Executive Summary Elevator Pitch Spider Licence for SAP powered by SecurIntegration is a SAP license management solution from brainwaregroup. The solution...
Tag: information technology management
Need further help with your SAP environment? The ITAM Review are holding a series of seminars on SAP licensing in Europe and North America through 2015. For more information on these and other seminars and workshops visit our Events Page. Overview – SAP License and User...
News Forever 21 accused of pirating Adobe software – It was reported in February that fashion retailer Forever 21 have been knowingly pirating copies of Adobe software. According to Adobe, they even told Forever 21 they were in breach of copyright, but they continued to do so....
As we all know, there are huge savings to be made on software within an organisation through software asset management (SAM). But what about the hardware aspect? Are there cost savings to be made on desktops, laptops, physical servers etc? With effective Hardware Asset Management...
We recently wrote An Introduction to Mobile Device Management (MDM) outlining what it is and what are considered mobile devices. The next question is, does MDM relate to ITAM? Is this IT Asset Management (ITAM)? Yes! Mobile devices should certainly be treated as an asset; therefore...
This independent review is part of our Inventory and Discovery Tool Review. Executive Summary Elevator pitch Powerful agentless discovery for large and complex IT environments. Strengths Dynamic User Interface (UI). Everything is interactive and easy to use, and the information...
Bernhard Boehler, Aspera By Bernhard Boehler, Co-founder & CEO, Aspera Technologies Inc. Introduction If you are going to do Software Asset Management (SAM), why stop at license compliance? With SAM, contracting and procuring software in ways that ensure compliance is synonymous...
91% of businesses find enterprise software ownership too expensive This article has been contributed by Adrian Foxall, CEO of Rimo3. Are unused applications eating away at your bottom line? Struggling to get a grip on Software Asset Management? With 80% of UK businesses paying...
“Lack of visibility is the biggest challenge” The most common challenge we face when starting a new software / IT asset management project is obtaining reliable data on exactly how many assets we’re dealing with. Lack of visibility is the biggest challenge. In SAM/ITAM...
How to Build Your ITAM Roadmap This article has been contributed by Mara Zeldin of Alsbridge. REGISTER FOR THE ITAM REVIEW NEWSLETTER TO DOWNLOAD THIS GUIDE AS A PDF. Introduction If you are like most IT professionals today you are under constant pressure to reduce costs. After...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process