This post was contributed by Sarah Davies. Over the last 2 months or so, many companies have undertaken large purchases and deployments of equipment to enable employees and students to effectively work from home. As lockdown rules start to be relaxed around the world, an important...
Tag: IT Asset Disposal
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has issued NHS Surrey with a monetary penalty of £200,000 after more than 3,000 patient records were found on a second hand computer bought through an online auction site. The sensitive information was inadvertently left on the computer...
Following the recent announcement by U.S. Micro that it is to become the exclusive provider of ITAD services to Macquarie Equipment Finance’s (MEF) North American customers, I spoke with Herb Biggers, Chairman of the Board, and Jim Kegley, Founder, President and CEO of U.S. Micro...
North America Leading the Way in ITAD At the IAITAM Annual Conference and Exhibition in Las Vegas last October there was a significant depth of interest in ITAD; an ITAD Vendor was a platinum sponsor of the conference, a whole track with many interesting sessions was devoted to ITAD,...
I had the pleasure to meet with Paul Baum and Ed Stukane from PlanITROI at IAITAM last year. Here they share their GSK case study. It is good to see how Armin Jahromi, Service Development Manager at GlaxoSmithKline ‘sold the green’ and recruited a small crew of volunteers...
What do you do with your IT assets as they reach the end of their lifecycle? I recently spoke with Jeff Guthier about best practices in IT Asset Disposition or Disposal (ITAD) and discussed a novel approach to the disposal of assets which allows organisations to forecast the optimal...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022