At the recent ITAM Forum Leadership Summit a group of industry leaders and practitioners discussed strategies for growing the industry over the next few years. Two key and linked themes emerged: that we need to think about what ITAM means for our stakeholders, and that we as a profession...
Tag: ITAM and FinOps
In this latest ITAM Review podcast, I speak with Wouter Deceuninck & Diederik Van Der Sijpe from Deloitte about all things ITAM & FinOps. Both Diederik and Wouter have extensive ITAM experience and have been working with organisations as they move to the cloud, and I have...
FinOps is another one of those evolving IT trends that is increasingly scanning across the ITAM manager’s radar – in fact we ran a session on it at our recent Wisdom North America 2022 event because of this. Successfully bridging the gap between ITAM & FinOps will...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- We don’t talk about ITAM (no, no, no)
- Microsoft makes big changes to licensing policies for European Cloud Providers
- How to reduce e-waste – ITAM’s role in meeting sustainability goals
- Microsoft 24×7 support to be retired
- Why ITAM deserves a seat at the FinOps Table
- As ITAM ascends, what does it all mean for ITAM salaries and skills?
- Interview Tips: How to win at job interviews
- The Software Licensing of Robots
- Podcast: Creating business value with ITAM
- 69% of Tech Executives Say Shadow IT is Top Security Concern: Torii Study
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Quick guide to Microsoft BYOL (Bring your own licensing)