Connecting the world’s ITAM professionals We want you! The ITAM Forum is actively recruiting Country Chapter Leads. Could this be for you? A few months ago, the ITAM Forum published the results of its first membership survey, in which “networking” (40%) stood out as a key...
Tag: ITAM Forum
ITAM Review Podcast: Change Makers Series In this episode of the Change Makers podcast series, we speak with Dennis Montanje. Dennis leads the ITAM Forum’s Certification workstream, which is working to create the world’s first, globally-recognised ISO 19770 standard certification...
It’s been a busy six months at the ITAM Forum! As a global membership organisation for the entire ITAM community, we’ve been working hard to bring new programs and activities to life that bring value to our members. We’ve also start work on creating the world’s first ISO 19770...
Join the Committee of Experts. Help create the first, globally-recognised organisational certification for ISO 19770
Committee of Experts – volunteers required Get involved. Join the Committee of Experts. Join your peers to help formulate what the certification scheme will look like and how conformity will be measured. Raising the profile of ITAM We all know that ISO 19770 is very useful...
1 year review – ITAM Forum, formed April 2020. One year of the ITAM Forum! This April marks the first anniversary of the formation of the ITAM Forum. In this article, I’ll look at why we formed, the guiding principles we developed along the way and the great milestones we...
ITAM Forum – Introduction In November last year I announced the launch of a new trade body to push the ITAM industry forward. See: New Global trade body announced to push the industry forward “ITAM Forum” is being formed and will formally launch next month. Learn more at www.itamf.org. This...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- ITAM Forum expands chapter network, volunteers required
- Crowdsourced Favourites – Most read news from 2021
- Would you like a quality stamp for your ITAM management system?
- ITAM & the Log4J vulnerability
- How ITAM drives establishment of an IT Circular Economy
- “This is an industry on the verge of very soon exploding”
- Software-enforced obsolescence undermines Microsoft’s sustainability credentials
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- EULA’s explained in simple terms