We’re pleased to share that our first international team member joins The ITAM Review in October 2020. Damian Harris lives in The Netherlands and his previous role was as a Senior Recruitment Consultant within the ITAM & SAM sector. Damian joins the ITAM Review team as Business...
Tag: itam review team
I am very pleased to welcome two new recruits to The ITAM Review team this month. Archie James graduated from Nottingham Trent University with a degree in Psychology with Criminology in 2019, and joins us as Business Development Manager. Archie will be focussing on growing LISA –...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
- 3 considerations before a move to Oracle Cloud
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)